Friday, 9 November 2012

TGIF

Honestly, thank God it's Friday. I could not be in a better mood. I can already tell that this is going to be the best day of my life. I don't know why, I just do.

I had a job interview yesterday at this place called Watch It. I got hired. Can we all just take a moment to take this in. I am finally employed. Praise Jesus. The interview went extremely well (clearly) and my employer was this super nice Italian lady, so I think we're going to get a long very well. I am so excited to be working there. Not only do I get minimum wage PLUS commission, but I get 40% watches. That's amazing. First of all I'm going to be rich (exaggeration) and second of all, I'm going to own a variety of expensive, high-quality watches. I went to my interview wearing this really nice watch that my lovely boyfriend got for me for my birthday back in September, and my employer actually noticed and complimented it. I was so flattered.

Speaking of my boyfriend, he's coming to Ottawa today. I'm so happy, I miss him so much. I have actually planned out a very fun-filled weekend for us. He should be getting here this afternoon  around 4PM. Which is nice because it gives me some time to go home and make myself look nice after school before he arrives. I want to just take some time to catch up, then I think we're going to go see Skyfall (the new James Bond movie that just came out today). Maybe we'll go out for dinner or something, have a nice little date night.

Saturday we have this girl with a really nice camera that goes to my school who's going to take professional looking pictures of us infront of some colourful leaves. Which is perfect because I absolutely need some new pictures with him. I am totally going to be girlfriend of the year and make him breakfast that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment