Today I would like to tell you all about my very good friend, Ashley. She's probably one of the most generous people I have ever met. Ever. This girl helps me out so much in my time of need. Yesterday she bought me lunch and dinner. I am super thankful cause had she not, I would've starved. Since all I brought to eat was a container of dry tuna and a baby cucumber.
On top of making sure that I am fed, she is giving me money to go visit my boyfriend in Montreal. Which makes me extremely happy and excited. I love going to Montreal, and I love going to see Greg. Two things that I thoroughly enjoy. I totally believe in karma; so by her doing all these selfless things for me, good things will come to her as well. If I ever get rich, (or die trying) I will personally buy her any lavish food of her choice for a month. Until then, I kind of feel bad that she's helping me and there isn't much I can do to repay her at the moment except for express my gratitude.
She bought a really nice outfit yesterday, and she's wearing it today.
It's nice.
On the other hand, not tomorrow. But the next day, Gregoir is driving to Ottawa to spend the weekend with me and I couldn't be more thrilled. The weekend never feels long enough, but I'll take what I can. I'm trying to play a nice, fun-filled weekend for us. But there isn't much to do in Ottawa. Nonetheless I shall attempt to entertain my dear boyfriend for the time given.
My friend has a really high-quality, professional camera and she's going to take pictures of us infront of some colorful fall leaves.
How lovely.
On top of making sure that I am fed, she is giving me money to go visit my boyfriend in Montreal. Which makes me extremely happy and excited. I love going to Montreal, and I love going to see Greg. Two things that I thoroughly enjoy. I totally believe in karma; so by her doing all these selfless things for me, good things will come to her as well. If I ever get rich, (or die trying) I will personally buy her any lavish food of her choice for a month. Until then, I kind of feel bad that she's helping me and there isn't much I can do to repay her at the moment except for express my gratitude.
She bought a really nice outfit yesterday, and she's wearing it today.
It's nice.
On the other hand, not tomorrow. But the next day, Gregoir is driving to Ottawa to spend the weekend with me and I couldn't be more thrilled. The weekend never feels long enough, but I'll take what I can. I'm trying to play a nice, fun-filled weekend for us. But there isn't much to do in Ottawa. Nonetheless I shall attempt to entertain my dear boyfriend for the time given.
My friend has a really high-quality, professional camera and she's going to take pictures of us infront of some colorful fall leaves.
How lovely.
No comments:
Post a Comment