I'm receiving my report card today and believe it or not, I'm a little excited. I have a feeling my marks are going to be gorgeous. If they are, I might have to treat myself to a new shirt when I get paid or something. When I was younger my mom used to give me money for having good marks; I know that she can't exactly do that for me now, so I'm going to do it for myself kind of. Other than that, I'm saving every pay cheque between now and Christmas.
Also, with good grades and a good school record, I could run for valedictorian. My dream. Might be something to consider at the least. Being in competitions like that makes me nervous because I feel like not many people would vote for me, but I could try just for the hell of it.
My mom informed me this morning that she got a part-time job at Peoples Jewlers. I know it's only part-time, but it's better than nothing, so I am pleased about that. University applications are soon, I'm a little scared to be honest. Scared to ask my mom for 135$ to apply, that is.
Anyway, needless to say, I'm extremely eager for payday to come. It will feel nice to have more than 1.55$ in my bank account.
Also, with good grades and a good school record, I could run for valedictorian. My dream. Might be something to consider at the least. Being in competitions like that makes me nervous because I feel like not many people would vote for me, but I could try just for the hell of it.
My mom informed me this morning that she got a part-time job at Peoples Jewlers. I know it's only part-time, but it's better than nothing, so I am pleased about that. University applications are soon, I'm a little scared to be honest. Scared to ask my mom for 135$ to apply, that is.
Anyway, needless to say, I'm extremely eager for payday to come. It will feel nice to have more than 1.55$ in my bank account.
No comments:
Post a Comment