Well, a few days ago my mother and I got kicked out of the townhouse we were living in because my mom was failing to pay the rent. I kind of knew this was going to happen since she's been unemployed for so long, there's no way she would have been able to keep up with rent. Anyways, we have until December 1st to find a new place. In one month my mom and I both need to find a job since apparently I'm going to be helping pay rent too. All the apartments that are somewhat affordable are all in the shadier end of town, where I'd rather not live. There's no affordable apartments in the neighborhood I'm living in now, so I'm gonna be living far from all my friends and my school.
This is the worst possible time that this could all be happening. I'm already stressed out with keeping my marks up so that I get into university, picking universities to apply to, maintaining a long-distance relationship (which seems to be a constant battle, may I add,) maintaining somewhat of a social life and trying to find a job. Times are hard, that's for sure. Moving homes is the last thing I want to worry about. I'm trying to eat more vegetables to stay healthy, all this stress can't be good for me. I just have way too much to think about. Monday after school I bussed to two different malls and handed out 13 resumes. Someone has to hire me, even if it's only seasonal. At this point I'll take anything for a bit of cash. I need enough money to spoil my family (even though there is only two of us), and my boyfriends family. I like his better than mine.
I think I need a vacation.
Too bad I couldn't afford one, even if I tried.
No comments:
Post a Comment