I got my last cheque a few days ago from my previous job. My ex employer threatened not to give me my cheque because I didn't bring back my uniform. Which first of all, he never informed me I needed to do. The threat was totally unnecessary. I looked at him as if there was no way he could be serious. He was stupid to think I didn't know my rights. I grabbed my cheque from him and told him he'll get his uniform back when I decide to give it to him and that the money was mine. I ripped open the envelop and saw that my last cheque was futile. But better than nothing.
So yesterday after school I went to the mall to return this outfit I had purchased the day before that didn't end up looking very nice on me after all. Instead I bought a pair of jeans. Jeans usually don't look flattering on me, but these ones were different. I call them miracle jeans. They were only fifteen dollars! What a steal!
So yesterday after school I went to the mall to return this outfit I had purchased the day before that didn't end up looking very nice on me after all. Instead I bought a pair of jeans. Jeans usually don't look flattering on me, but these ones were different. I call them miracle jeans. They were only fifteen dollars! What a steal!
No comments:
Post a Comment