Monday, 26 November 2012

First Pay-cheque

My first pay cheque was pretty small, only 60.00$. Which is obviously better than nothing, but still futile. My next one will be much bigger, for sure. I blew 60$ in less than 12 hours of getting it. It was black Friday, shopping needed to be done. I kind of skipped my whole afternoon of school to go do a little bit of Christmas shopping. Practically every store in the mall was offering 50% off everything in the store, that's crazy! I took advantage of this deal, of course. I'm a little sad now cause there's about 30 cents in my bank account. I spent my last 15$ on the movies last night, and lunch today. The movie was totally worth every penny, I went to go see Breaking Dawn part 2 with my friend Ashley. It was intense. The popcorn was over-priced though. As for my lunch, I kind of needed to make that purchase. Otherwise I'd starve all day and I'd be even grumpier than I already am. Yes, I am in a bad mood today. I don't know why. It's either because I got 4 hours of sleep last night, or because everyone is just being more annoying than usual, or because I'm hungry. Thank God I don't work today after school because I need a power nap followed by a good night's sleep.

On Friday my boyfriend came to Ottawa to go see Justin Bieber live with me. He isn't much of a JB fan, but he came for me nonetheless. What a good boyfriend! He even offered to buy me a souvenir, but I insisted he didn't. That type of stuff is way over-priced, for no reason. I have memories, I don't need a material souvenir.

Unfortunately he left the next day, around supper time. He usually leaves on Sunday evening, but he had some family-friend, Christmas dinner thing he needed to attend back in Montreal on Saturday night. Which in my opinion is stupid, because Christmas isn't for another month. They're jumping the gun a little bit I think on the whole Christmas dinner in November. It's a bit much. But I had to let him leave, as much as I protested. I might go to Montreal on December 7th to see him if I can afford it. If not, I'm making him come here instead. I love how he does whatever I tell him to. How lucky am I?

Today I picked up some envelope from student services that is going to help me apply for university. I'm starting to feel a little nervous. I mean, I'm excited to graduate and move away for university, but I'm scared at the same time to be on my own. I better get into McGill otherwise I'm gonna flip a desk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment