You'd be surprised how little there is to do without spending money. I spent my entire weekend inside my house watching "Friends" because I couldn't afford to do anything else. All I can do is sit around my house and wait for Home Depot to call my house to let me know that they have a job for me. I was beginning to question my sanity, and occasionally it would respond. Being stuck inside my house for 48 hours was really taking its toll on me. 48 hours of soul-searching can really start to freak you out. My mother was off at her yoga classes all weekend, so I had the house to myself. I talked to my boyfriend on Skype for basically all of my Saturday night, he made me feel less anti-social. I'd really like to go visit him in Montreal soon, but that doesn't look like it's going to happen any time soon unless I find a way to have enough disposable income to spare on a trip. I feel bad making him come here more than I go there, but I guess for now that's the best I can do. If there's one thing I've learnt about long distance relationships, it's that they are expensive. Which is quite unfortunate for me since money is exactly what I'm missing. I really hope I get a job soon, I need the money and I need something to do in my spare time.

No comments:
Post a Comment